My curriculum vitae.
I am a Junior Fellow of the Simons Society of Fellows,
working with Ivan Corwin in the Department of Mathematics at Columbia University in the City of New York.
I am co-organizing the Columbia Probability Semianr.
I received my PhD in Mathematics at Stanford University in 2016,
with my PhD advisor Amir Dembo.
I was a KITP Graduate Fellow in 2016.
My research interest is in probability theory,
in particular the asymptotic fluctuation of interacting particle systems.
Before joining Stanford, I worked on the kinetic theory of gas with Tai-Ping Liu.
See also Google Scholar.
- Stationary Gap Distributions for Infinite Systems of Competing Brownian Particles [arXiv]
with Andrey Sarantsev. Submitted.
- ASEP(q,j) converges to the KPZ equation [arXiv]
with Ivan Corwin and Hao Shen. Submitted.
- Optimal Surviving Strategy for Drifted Brownian Motions with Absorption [arXiv]
with Wenpin Tang. Submitted.
- KPZ equation limit of higher-spin exclusion processes [arXiv]
with Ivan Corwin. To appear in Ann. Prob.
- Equilibrium Fluctuation of the Atlas Model [arXiv]
with Amir Dembo. Submitted.
- Infinite Dimensional Stochastic Differential Equations for Dyson's Model [arXiv]
Probab. Theory Related Fields.
- Weakly asymmetric non-simple exclusion process and the KPZ equation [arXiv]
with Amir Dembo. Comm. Math. Phys. 341 (1), 219-261, 2016
- Equilibrating effects of boundary and collision in rarefied gases [MR]
with Hung-Wen Kuo and Tai-Ping Liu. Comm. Math. Phys. 328 (2), 421-480, 2014
- Free molecular flow with boundary effect [MR]
with Hung-Wen Kuo and Tai-Ping Liu. Comm. Math. Phys. 318 (2), 375-409, 2013
- Viscous shock propagation with boundary effect [MR]
Bull. Inst. Math. Acad. Sin. (N.S.) 6, 1-26, 2011