My curriculum vitae.
I am an assistant professor in the Department of Mathematics, Rutgers University — New Brunswick.
I obtained my Ph.D. in Mathematics at Stanford University in 2016,
and conducted postdoctoral research at Columbia University as a Junior Fellow of the Simons Society of Fellows, from 2016 to 2019.
My research interest lies in probability theory, particularly asymptotic behaviors of large interacting particle systems,
with a focus on their interplay between partial differential equations, stochastic partial differential equations, and integrable probability.
See also Google Scholar.
- Fractional moments of the Stochastic Heat Equation [arXiv]
with Sayan Das.
- Moments of the 2D SHE at criticality [arXiv]
with Yu Gu and Jeremy Quastel. Submitted
- Exact lower tail large deviations of the KPZ equation [arXiv]
- SPDE Limit of Weakly Inhomogeneous ASEP [arXiv]
with Ivan Corwin. Submitted
Published / To appear
- Stochastic PDE Limit of the Six Vertex Model [arXiv]
with Ivan Corwin, Promit Ghosal, and Hao Shen. To appear in Comm. Math. Phys. Online first
- Another look into the Wong-Zakai Theorem for Stochastic Heat Equation [arXiv]
with Yu Gu. Ann. Appl. Probab. 29(5) 3037-3061, 2019
- Stochastic Telegraph Equation Limit for the Stochastic Six Vertex Model [arXiv]
with Hao Shen. Proceedings of the AMS 147(6) 2685–2705, 2019
- Exceedingly Large Deviations of the Totally Asymmetric Exclusion Process [arXiv]
with Stefano Olla. Electron. J. Probab. 24 (16), 2019
- Criticality of a randomly-driven front [arXiv][SN SharedIt]
with Amir Dembo. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 233 (2), 643–699, 2019
- Coulomb-gas electrostatics controls large fluctuations of the KPZ equation [arXiv]
with Ivan Corwin, Promit Ghosal, Alexandre Krajenbrink, and Pierre Le Doussal.
Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 060201 (2018)
- Stationary Distributions of the Atlas Model [arXiv]
Electron. C. Probab. 23 (10), 2018
- ASEP(q,j) converges to the KPZ equation [arXiv]
with Ivan Corwin and Hao Shen. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincare (B) Probab. Stat. 54(2) 995-1012, 2018
- Optimal Surviving Strategy for Drifted Brownian Motions with Absorption [arXiv]
with Wenpin Tang. Ann. Prob. 46 (3) 1597-1650, 2018
- Stationary Gap Distributions for Infinite Systems of Competing Brownian Particles [arXiv][MR]
with Andrey Sarantsev. Electron. J. Probab. 22 (56), 2017
- Equilibrium Fluctuation of the Atlas Model [arXiv][MR]
with Amir Dembo. Ann. Prob. 45 (6B) 4529-4560, 2017
- KPZ equation limit of higher-spin exclusion processes [arXiv][MR]
with Ivan Corwin. Ann. Prob. 45 (3) 1771-1798, 2017
- Infinite Dimensional Stochastic Differential Equations for Dyson's Model [arXiv][MR][SN SharedIt]
Probab. Theory Related Fields. 166 (3) 801-850, 2016
- Weakly asymmetric non-simple exclusion process and the KPZ equation [arXiv][MR]
with Amir Dembo. Comm. Math. Phys. 341 (1), 219-261, 2016
- Equilibrating effects of boundary and collision in rarefied gases [MR]
with Hung-Wen Kuo and Tai-Ping Liu. Comm. Math. Phys. 328 (2), 421-480, 2014
- Free molecular flow with boundary effect [MR]
with Hung-Wen Kuo and Tai-Ping Liu. Comm. Math. Phys. 318 (2), 375-409, 2013
- Viscous shock propagation with boundary effect [MR]
Bull. Inst. Math. Acad. Sin. (N.S.) 6, 1-26, 2011
- Fall 2019, Rutgers, MATH 550: Linear algebra and applications
- Fall 2017, Columbia, MATH 1102: Calculus II